外贸员在给海外客户打电话时,最常用的口语句式【一定要收藏】

外贸员在给海外客户打电话时,最常用的口语句式【一定要收藏】
外贸员在给海外客户打电话时,最常用的口语句式【一定要收藏】

准备工作

预约 为了不打扰对方生活工作,跟国外客户通电话前最好预约一个时间,这样就不会引起国外客户的反感。

FAQ 准备好你所能想到的有关产品、有关公司的问题和答案,以便第一时间为国外客户解决疑问。

录音APP 对于听力不太好的外贸人,可以试试在手机里装个电话录音APP,这样即使一开始没有听清客户说的话,挂断电话后也可以通过录音反复确认。

开场话术

Hi, it’s 你的名字 from 你的公司. May I (please) speak to Mr.Smith?你好,我是x公司的xx,请问您是Smith先生吗?

对方不在或正忙

Could you please take a message? Please tell her/him that…
I’d like to leave her/him a message. Please let her/him know that…能否请您留个消息,告诉他……
When is a good time to call?什么时候方便我再次来电?
When is she/he going to be back?他什么时候回来?
Could you tell him/her that I called, please?能否转告他我找过他?
Could you ask him/her to call me back, please?能否转告他请他回电给我?
Okay, thanks. I’ll call back later.好的,谢谢,我待会儿再打来。

有事说事

I’m calling to ask about/discuss/clarify…
I just wanted to ask…
I’m calling about/because…
I’m calling to follow up on…我打电话来是为了……

纠正对方的说法

I’m sorry, but I think there has been a misunderstanding…
I’m sorry, but it’s not quite right.不好意思,但我想您有所误解……

与买家确认重要消息

Let me see if I got that right.
When you say…do you mean…?
So if I understand you correctly…
Just to clarify, you said…
I’m not sure I understand. Did you mean…?再跟您确认一下,您的意思是……

没有听清买家在说什么

I’m sorry, I didn’t catch that. Could you please repeat yourself?不好意思,我没听清,您能重复一遍吗?
Would you mind spelling that for me?您能把这个拼写一下给我吗?
Would you mind slowing down?您能说慢一点吗?
Would you mind speaking up a little bit?您能说大声一点吗?

当通话质量不好时

I’m sorry, could you speak up, please?
Would you mind speaking up a bit?您能说大声一点吗?
I’m sorry I can’t hear you very well.
I think we have a bad connection.不好意思线路不好,听不清楚。

结束通话时

I will follow up with the requested information soon.我会尽快跟进您所需的信息。
I will keep you updated on our progress.有新的进展我会及时通知您。
Thank you for your time. Have a great day!谢谢,祝您愉快!